Core Recovery Program
Caring for the whole person – that is the foundation of the Core Recovery Program (CRP) at Welcome House. This comprehensive treatment integrates a variety of rehabilitative services to meet the unique and holistic needs of each resident, and is a coordinated-care approach to ultimately support residents in:
- achieving sustained sobriety and continuing as active 12-Step Program members;
- building healthy, positive relationships;
- adopting a healthy lifestyle which includes proper nutrition;
- attaining skills to secure and maintain employment and achieving personal and financial stability; and
- leading productive and meaningful lives.
The coordinated care approach supports the best possible outcomes for each participant and aligns with the best evidence-based practices in addiction recovery.
The Core Recovery Program includes these components:
- WH Connect: Lay Counseling & Recovery Coaching
- Welcome House University
- WH Works: Employment
- WH Thrive: Recovery Aftercare
- WH Restore: Relationships
- Health & Wellness
Contact the Program Director to learn more about the Core Recovery Program.