Success: The 5th Annual Swing Fore Recovery Golf Classic.
Thanks for your support!
Monday, October 10, 2022
Canyon Farms Golf Club
A picture-perfect day. A stunning course. The support of kind and generous friends!
We couldn’t ask for anything more in the tremendous success of the 5th Annual Swing Fore Recovery Golf Classic. Together we raised more than $113,000 for the life-changing, life-saving programs at Welcome House.
Thanks to you, Welcome House ensures that men on the journey of recovery have access to the support and services they need to live a life free of drugs and alcohol – a life filled with purpose and opportunity.
2022 Celebrity Draw!
2022 Celebrity Roster
- Jaime Bluma – Kansas City Royals
- Frank Boal – Kansas City Sports Broadcaster
- Tom Burgmeier – Angels, Royals and other MLB teams
- Paul Coffman – NFL Alumni
- Bobby Dernier – Philadelphia Phillies and Chicago Cubs
- Scott Carroll – Chicago White Sox
- Rex Hudler – former MLB utility player and commentator for the Kansas City Royals
- Jayice Pearson – Kansas City Chiefs
- Craig Wilson – US Olympic Baseball Team, Chicago White Sox
Ms. Courtney Chapman
2022 Swing Fore Recovery Golf Classic Chair
Ms. Courtney Chapman led this year’s Swing Fore Recovery Golf Classic.
Courtney is Chief Operating Officer of PROOF, a market research company that uses Emotional Data to get answers to burning questions.
An avid golf enthusiastic, Courtney has volunteered at the Swing Fore Recovery Golf Classic the past few years, and is excited to lead this year’s event.
Speaking of leadership: Courtney is a graduate of the Centurions Leadership Program, Spring Class of 2021, and is President of the KC Golf Classic Foundation. In 2019, she served as volunteer chair for the KC Golf Classic, the city’s largest golf event, where she had oversight for 600 volunteers.
We’re grateful to have Courtney’s leadership and energy benefiting Welcome House!